- 1 red bell pepper , cut in 1/2-in. strips
- 1 onion , cut in 1/2-in. wedges
- 1 zucchini , cut in 1/2-in. coins
- 1 cup sugar snap peas , trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Cut four 12-in.-square pieces of foil.
- Divide pepper, onion, zucchini and peas among foil squares. Drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with garlic powder and salt. Toss to coat. Close and crimp foil very loosely over vegetables, creating a packet.
- Barbecue foil packets, lid closed, flipping halfway through, until vegetables are tender-crisp, 5 to 7 min. Remove packets and let stand 2 min before opening. Serve with One-Pot Mac and Cheese.
Prepare veggies and wrap in foil packets. Keep in cooler until ready to cook.
Originally published in the Today’s Parent June 2015 issue, this recipe has a triple-tested guarantee from the Chatelaine Kitchen powered by GE.
Photo: Roberto Caruso
Nutrition (per serving without sauce)
- 2 g
- 7 g
- 7 g
- 1 g
- 147 mg