Originally published in the Today’s Parent October 2016 issue, this recipe has a triple-tested guarantee from the Chatelaine Kitchen.
Roasted Fish with Creamy Dill SauceBy Chatelaine
This mild fish pairs well with brown rice and roasted asparagus (throw a tray in the oven along with the fish) or an easy tomato-cucumber salad.
- 4 skinless fish fillets , (tilapia, halibut or snapper), no thicker than 1/2 in.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 thin slices lemon
- 2 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Arrange fish on parchment and sprinkle with salt. Season with pepper. Top each fillet with lemon slices.
- Roast in centre of oven until a knife tip inserted into the thickest part of fish and held for 10 sec comes out warm, 10 to 20 min.
- Stir mayo with sour cream and dill in a small bowl. Serve with fish.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 31 g,
- 4 g,
- 7 g,
- 1 g,
- 409 mg.