Thai Grilled Chicken
By Today's Parent
4 Adult Sized Servings
* PLUS Cooking time: 40 minutes
This Thai Grilled Chicken recipe is a healthy and gluten free dinner sure to please your family.
1 1/2 lb
, cut in half
- Combine cilantro, fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, garlic, turmeric, coriander and pepper in a sealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken breasts and squish bag to coat.
- Freeze as is or let marinate 30 min at room temperature (or in the fridge overnight).
- Preheat grill on medium-high.
- Season chicken with salt and grill for 4 to 5 min per side or until cooked through.
- Serve on the side or shred it and serve mixed into the salad.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 39 g,
- 5 g,
- 3 g,
- 0 g,
- 512 mg.
Kids love the crunch of raw vegetables, so we’ve played that up here with a light dressing.
Crunchy Vegetable Salad, view full recipe.