Originally published in the Today’s Parent May 2015 issue, this recipe has a triple-tested guarantee from the Chatelaine Kitchen powered by GE.
Sangria Berry MocktailBy Chatelaine
10 adult servings Sangria Berry Mocktail
Stir up a fizzy, sweet-tart mocktail for baby shower toasting.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 cups frozen fruit , such as strawberry, peach, raspberry
- 1 orange , cut into slices, then quartered
- 2 cups soda water
- ice , optional
- Stir orange juice with pomegranate and lime juices in a large pitcher.
- Stir in frozen fruit and orange slices.
- Top with soda water and ice.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 1 g,
- 19 g,
- 0 g,
- 2 g,
- 18 mg.