Packing a kid's suitcase doesn't have to be painstaking. In fact, we think it's pretty easy-peasy with the right tips. Whether you're heading to one of the best all-inclusive resorts for families or just spending a few days at Grandma's house, you'll love this simple method. And once you know the trick, you'll probably use it on your own grown-up luggage, too.
1. Lay the biggest shirt flat on the floor.
2. Place underwear and a pair of shorts or pants on top.
3. Fold arms inward, over the clothing.
4. Place two matching socks opposite each other at the top, openings facing outward.
5. Roll the shirt from top to bottom until it forms a tight tube.
6. Flip the cuff of each sock over the bundle to keep the outfit secure.
This article contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.
Keep up with your baby's development, get the latest parenting content and receive special offers from our partners