This article has not been rated yet.
This zucchini spaghetti is fun to make and eat!
- 6 to 8 small zucchini , (the texture and flavour will be so much better than using large)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp dried oregano , (Greek or Sicilian)
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- Wash, trim and cut zucchini into 2-in. pieces.
- Julienne by hand, or with the smallest setting on a French mandoline.
- Melt oil and butter in pan over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss for 3 to 4 min, just before serving.