Thai Peanut Noodles
Thes thai peanut noodles recipe is a quick and easy version of a delicious traditional Thai dish.
- 2 pkgs ramen noodles , (any flavour)
- 2 cups frozen Oriental-style vegetable mixture
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar , (or cider vinegar)
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp hot-pepper flakes , (optional)
- 2 green onions , sliced
- Bring a medium-sized saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the ramen noodles (reserve the flavour packet) and the frozen vegetables and cook, stirring once or twice, for about 3 minutes. Drain thoroughly and return to the saucepan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the hot water, peanut butter, sesame oil, vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes and the flavour packet. Add to the noodle mixture and stir until everything is evenly coated. Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.