Stuffed Cucumber BitesBy Eshun Mott
These easy stuffed cucumber bites are perfect for little fingers at a holiday or birthday party, and just as lovely as an appetizer for grown-ups.
- 1/4 cup deli-style cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup goat cheese , softened
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- pinch salt
- 8 mini cucumber , cut into 3/4-in. pieces
- dill sprigs , or long threads of lemon zest for garnish
- Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, dill, lemon zest and salt in a bowl and mash with a fork until uniform.
- Use a mini melon baller or a paring knife to hollow out a well, almost the depth of the cucumber pieces (don’t go through the bottom).
- Spoon in cream cheese mixture and use a knife to level off filling. Garnish with dill or lemon threads.