Strawberry Banana Power Smoothie
This article has not been rated yet.
If you use tofu in this smoothie, you'll increase the protein content without adding any dairy ingredients. Frozen bananas and strawberries make it incredibly creamy and thick.
- 1 cup white grape juice , or apple juice
- 1 medium banana , cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries , (frozen is good)
- 1/4 cup silken tofu , plain yogurt or frozen vanilla yogurt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you’re using frozen fruit, you may have to stop once or twice to scrape down the sides and keep everything moving nicely.