Sautéed Zucchini with Almonds
This article has not been rated yet.
4 Adult Sized Servings
Try this fresh and easy Sautéed Zucchini with Almonds recipe! Recipe by Eshun Mott.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 small zucchini , sliced in half lengthwise, and then into 1/2-in. thick half moons
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add almonds and fry for 3 min or until golden. Remove almonds from pan and reserve.
- Add zucchini and sauté until beginning to soften, about 1 min.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 min longer or until zucchini is tender-crisp.
- Season with salt, toss with reserved almonds and mint, and serve.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 1 g,
- 3 g,
- 4 g,
- 1 g,
- 146 mg.