Fresh Tomato Salsa
This article has not been rated yet.
2 to 4 servings
Taste the organic difference while tomatoes are in their glory this summer. Pair this up with some organic nacho chips and you'll have a winner.
- 1 garlic clove , pressed
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g tomatoes , diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 tsp hot-pepper flakes
- In a medium bowl, mash pressed garlic and salt together. Add tomatoes, onions, coriander and lime juice.
- Season with chili flakes – or halve the mix and season one portion mild and the other hot.