Devilled EggsBy Eshun Mott
This tasty twist on classic devilled eggs uses cool and creamy Greek yogurt plus Asian chili sauce to create a fun new appetizer or picnic bite.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Asian chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place eggs in a pot with enough cold water to cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, cover pot and let stand for 11 min.
- Drain eggs and rinse with cold water until cool. Gently crack shells, pell eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop yolks out and place into a bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth. Stir in mayonnaise, yogurt, 1 tbsp chives, mustard, chili sauce, sugar, salt and pepper until incorporated.
- Spoon yolk mixture into a piping bag with a medium star tip. Pipe yolk mixture into egg halves. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp chives. Refrigerated until ready to serve.