Originally published in the March 2015 issue. Photo by Roberto Caruso.
Crispy Clovers with GuacamoleBy Chatelaine
4 adult servings
Kids will love this fun St. Patty's-themed treat. And guacamole is a sure bet for adults, too.
- 1 450-g pkg or 6 large spinach tortilla , about 10-in wide
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 ripe avocados , pitted and peeled
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tomato , diced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Position racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat to 400F.
- Use a 3-in. four-leaf-clover cutter to cut out shapes from tortillas. Brush both sides of tortilla clovers with oil. Arrange on 2 baking sheets. Bake in top and bottom thirds of oven, switching and rotating sheets halfway through, until crisp, 6 to 8 min.
- Mash avocado with lime juice and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in tomato and cilantro. Serve with crispy clovers.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 7 g,
- 38 g,
- 22 g,
- 8 g,
- 693 mg.