Broccoli and Cheddar Bake-Ahead Pizza Roll-Ups
Your kids will love these broccoli and cheddar bake-ahead pizza roll-ups.
- 1 ball prepared pizza dough , about 625-680 g
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar
- 1/2 bunch broccoli , cut into tiny florets
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. On a lightly floured surface, roll half of dough into a rough 8 x 12 in (20 x 30 cm) rectangle. Sprinkle with half of filling ingredients. Beginning with the long edge, roll up. Using a serrated knife, cut into 10 pieces and place 2 in (5 cm) apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough and ingredients. Bake in centre of preheated oven until bottoms are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then store in an airtight container or individual zip-top bags. Freeze for up to 1 month.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 7 g,
- 7 g,