Photos, videos and recipe rights, courtesy of Ontario Turkey. © Copyright 2018 Turkey Farmers of Ontario. All Rights Reserved.
Sriracha Grilled TurkeyBy Ontario Turkey
This article has not been rated yet.
Marinate the Turkey the night before to bring to the cottage for weekend grilling or enjoy it at home in the backyard.
- 1 bone-in Ontario Turkey Breast
- 6 to 8 romaine lettuce , leaves
- 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp each sesame oil , and sodium-reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp grated lime zest
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup each matchstick carrot and cucumber
- In a resealable bag, combine sriracha, sesame oil, sodium-reduced soy sauce, lime zest, lime juice, and fish sauce. Spoon out 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the marinade in a small bowl. Add Turkey breast to bag and seal, removing air and massaging marinade into Turkey. Place both in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Remove Turkey breast from marinade and place bone side down, on greased grill over medium heat. Grill, brushing occasionally with marinade from bag, turning occasionally for about 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in breast reaches 170 F (77 C). Remove to cutting board. Tent with foil for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice Turkey off bone and serve in lettuce with carrot and cucumber. Use reserved marinade from bowl to drizzle over top if desired.
Serve the Turkey with rice instead of lettuce and use the reserved marinade to drizzle over top.
This marinated Turkey is perfect to freeze for a dinner later in the week. Let thaw in the fridge overnight before grilling.