Roast Turkey and Veggies Wrap
Roll up some of these crunchy, flavour-packed wraps for school lunches, sports meets or even a light supper.
- 2 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup mild salsa
- 4 10-in. whole wheat flour tortillas
- 250 g roasted deli turkey slices
- 8 leaves leafy lettuce , middle rib removed
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 red sweet pepper , julienned
- black pepper , to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and salsa. Take a tortilla and spread 4 tsp (20 mL) of salsa mixture evenly over the surface. Arrange 2 to 3 slices of turkey on tortilla. Cover with 2 lettuce leaves.
- On lower third of tortilla, arrange 1’2 cup (125 mL) of grated carrot in a thick horizontal line. Place a quarter of the julienned red pepper on top of the carrot. Season with pepper.
- Wrap up the tortilla, starting at the bottom, securing around the carrot and pepper to create a pretty visual when cut. Repeat 3 times.