Photos, videos and recipe rights, courtesy of Ontario Turkey. © Copyright 2018 Turkey Farmers of Ontario. All Rights Reserved.
Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey KabobsBy Ontario Turkey
- 1 ½ lbs skinless, boneless Ontario Turkey breast
- 8 wooden skewers
- ½ cup pesto
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes , packed in oil
- 4 green onions , cut into 4
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper , cut into 16
- 1 orange peppers , cut into 16
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Soak skewers in water for a minimum 15 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine pesto and sun-dried tomatoes and pulse into a thick paste.
- Cut Turkey into 1.5″ cubes. Toss Turkey cubes and veggies with pesto mixture to coat. Thread Turkey on skewers alternating with veggies, dividing all ingredients evenly between the 8 skewers.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes turning the kabobs several times until Turkey is cooked through and veggies are tender crisp.
- Serve on a bed of steamed jasmine rice.
If using sun-dried tomatoes not packed in oil, place tomatoes in a bowl with hot water and let sit for fifteen minutes, or until soft, before blending.