Photos, videos and recipe rights, courtesy of Ontario Turkey. © Copyright 2018 Turkey Farmers of Ontario. All Rights Reserved.
Honey Garlic Ginger Turkey WingsBy Ontario Turkey
4 to 6 servings
These sweet and sticky Turkey wings will be a hit with the whole family.
- 3 lb Ontario Turkey wings , wing tips removed
- 4 large cloves garlic , minced
- ½ cup liquid honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ginger root , minced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds , toasted
- In a deep baking dish or large resealable plastic bag combine garlic, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger root. Add Turkey wings and marinate overnight.
- Remove wings from marinade and place in large baking pan; reserve marinade. Bake uncovered, in 400ºF (200ºC) oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Drain off excess fat.
- In small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil. Boil gently for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened; pour over wings. Increase oven to 475ºF (240ºC), bake wings for 10 minutes or until sticky and golden brown, turning several times. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 68 g,
- 25 g,
- 24 g,
- 0 g,
- 463 mg.