Photos, videos and recipe rights, courtesy of Ontario Turkey. © Copyright 2018 Turkey Farmers of Ontario. All Rights Reserved.
Grilled Turkey & Garlic Lemon Arugula SaladBy Ontario Turkey
This article has not been rated yet.
Peppery arugula is the background flavour in this salad. While the grilled Turkey offers a delicious barbecue taste.
- 2 pkgs Ontario Turkey Breast , slices or tenders
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 container baby arugula
- 1 cup grape tomatoes , halved lengthwise
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic , minced
- 1 tsp anchovy paste , or 1 anchovy minced
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, garlic and pepper. Add Turkey and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Place Turkey on greased grill over medium high heat, turning once for about 12 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Remove to cutting board and slice thinly.
- Place prosciutto on grill turning once for about 3 minutes or until crisp. Remove to plate.
- Dressing: In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon rind and juice, anchovy paste and garlic. Add arugula, tomatoes and croutons and toss to coat evenly. Divide among 6 plates and top with Turkey and prosciutto.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 28 g,
- 10 g,
- 13 g,
- 1 g,
- 890 mg.