Photo provided by Turkey Farmers of Ontario
each brown sugar and
minced chipotle peppers in
thick rings of
each salt and
, pitted, peeled and sliced
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and grease the grate. Divide the bbq sauce in half. Stir one half with vegetable oil, brown sugar and cider vinegar; reserve. Stir the remaining sauce with the lime juice and chipotle peppers until combined.
- Brush the corn, pineapple and Turkey tenders with the chipotle-sauce mixture; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Transfer Turkey and corn to the grill.
- Cook turning once, for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; cook, turning as needed for 7 to 9 minutes or until tender and cooked through. Add pineapple during last 5 minutes of cooking time; turning as needed.
- Remove everything from grill. Slice Turkey thinly and quarter pineapple rings. Use a sharp knife to cut corn into disks.
- Divide lettuce between four large plates. Drizzle with some of the reserved dressing. Arrange grilled Turkey, pineapple, corn, avocado, red pepper and green onions over lettuce. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve with lime wedges (if using).
Photos, videos and recipe rights, courtesy of Ontario Turkey. © Copyright 2018 Turkey Farmers of Ontario. All Rights Reserved.