Steak Arugula Sliders
A little bit of prep time offers up big rewards with these delicious and simple Steak Arugula Sliders. Perfect for a busy weeknight.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 400-g PC Certified Angus Boneless Rib Steak , at room temperature
- 2 tsp PC black label Harissa Spice Blend
- 12 PC Mini Ciabatta Burger Buns , toasted
- 2 tbsp PC Dijon Prepared Mustard
- 1 cup packed baby arugula
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add oil, then steak. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 3 to 4 min per side for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a plate and sprinkle both sides with spice blend. Let stand, loosely covered with foil, 5 min. Slice very thin. Drizzle any pan juices over steaks.
- Spread Dijon over bottom halves of buns, then add a layer of arugula. Top with steak. Sandwich with top bun.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 8 g,
- 15 g,
- 8 g,
- 276 mg.
- Excellent source of