Herbed Crepes with Chicken, Asparagus and Mushrooms
4 Adult Sized Servings
This Herbed Crepes with Chicken, Asparagus and Mushrooms recipe is perfect for brunch or dinner. Recipe by Eshun Mott.
, with thin stalks, though ends removed, cut into 1 inch lengths
- Combine milk, flour, egg, butter, green onion, parsley and salt in a blender and mix, scraping down the sides as necessary, until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a crepe pan or an 8-in. non-stick frying pan over medium-low.
- Pour about ¼ cup of crepe batter into pan, lifting and swirling pan while pouring to spread batter evenly.
- Return pan to burner and allow crepe to cook for 20 to 30 sec. or until crepe is lightly golden on the bottom.
- Working quickly, use a rubber spatula or, very carefully, your finger to loosen crepe from pan and flip it over. Cook 10 sec. more or until second side is golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper.Heat a sauté pan over medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tbsp butter to pan and swirl to melt and coat (it will brown and smell nutty). Add chicken and sauté for 2 min or until lightly golden but not cooked through. Transfer chicken onto a plate; reserve.
- Add remaining butter to pan. Add mushrooms, asparagus and garlic. Sauté for 2 min or until mushrooms look juicy.
- Add cream and chicken, bring to a simmer and cook for 2 min or until cream is slightly thickened and chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
- Remove from heat, push chicken and vegetables to the side and stir cheese into sauce.
- Serve crepes with chicken and add a tbsp of sauce onto each one.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 38 g,
- 23 g,
- 37 g,
- 2 g,
- 516 mg.