Crispy-Skinned Salmon with Gingered Aioli
4 Adult Sized Servings
* PLUS Cooking time: 12 minutes
Salmon skin is rich in omega-3 oils, vitamins A and C, calcium and iron. This recipe makes it delicious and fun to eat because it's like a shrimp chip. Recipe by Eshun Mott.
, skin on (cut into 4 pieces)
, (Indian spice)
FOR GINGERED AIOLI:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Season fish with garam masala, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof frying pan over medium-high. Add fish, skin-side down and fry without moving until skin is golden and crisp, about 5 min.
- Transfer frying pan to the oven and roast for 6 to 7 min or until fish is cooked through (white juices will appear, and fish will flake easily with a fork).
- While fish is roasting, whisk together mayonnaise, orange juice, green onion, ginger and cayenne pepper to make aioli.
- Serve fish skin-side up, with Gingered Aioli.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 23 g,
- 2 g,
- 38 g,
- 363 mg.