Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Tagliatelle
Make a midweek meal memorable with this delicious and easy Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Tagliatelle.
- 1/2 500 g pkg PC black label Tagliatelle Pasta
- 1/2 454 pkg frozen PC Raw Zipperback Black Tiger Shrimp - Jumbo , thawed and peeled
- 1/2 400 pkg PC Blue Menu Sustainably Sourced Wild Nova Scotian Frozen Jumbo Sea Scallops , thawed
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 250 g block cream cheese , cut into small cubes
- 2 tsp PC Dijon Prepared Mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- Cook tagliatelle in boiling water in a pot, following package direc- tions but omitting salt, until tender, 7 to 9 min. Drain, then return to pot.
- Pat shrimp and scallops dry with paper towels. Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium- high. Add scallops and shrimp. Cook until shrimp is pink, about 2 min per side. Transfer to a plate. Pour water into pan along with cream cheese, Dijon, lemon juice and salt, stirring constantly until sauce is smooth, about 2 min. Season with fresh pepper. Stir in shrimp, scallops and pasta. Sprinkle with dill. Toss until combined.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 34 g,
- 49 g,
- 17 g,
- 2 g,
- 893 mg.