Serve this quick and tasty main dish for dinner
- 500 g thawed, peeled shrimps
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 1 250-g pkg halloumi , (President's Choice is one widely available brand)
- mixed greens
- 2 cups thawed frozen mango
- Heat oil in a wok or deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add pepper, onions and soybeans. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add mango and chili and fish sauces. Cook until hot. Toss in shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp turns pink.