Asian Noodle Stir-Fry
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
If you prefer to make this with fresh veggies, please go right ahead! But if you're in a hurry, frozen stir-fry mix is easy and delicious.
- 1 400-g pkg precooked Chinese noodles , (or 2 cups cooked thin spaghetti)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 500 g lean ground beef , or turkey
- 1 medium onion , chopped
- 2 cups mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- If you’re using precooked Chinese noodles, place them in a strainer and pour hot water over noodles to loosen them. In a small bowl, stir together the chicken broth, soy sauce and cornstarch.
- In a wok or large skillet, combine the ground beef (or turkey) and chopped onion. Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until the meat is browned and any liquid that has accumulated in the pan has evaporated – 6 to 8 minutes. Add the stir-fry vegetables and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles, chicken broth mixture and bean sprouts. Cook, stirring constantly, until the liquid thickens and the vegetables are tender but still crisp. Serve immediately.