Soupy Asian Noodles
* PLUS Cooking time: 4 minutes
This Soupy Asian Noodles recipe is a quick and easy meal that an older child may be able to do on her own with permission. But even the smallest chef can use a butter knife to cut tofu into pieces.
900 mL container
, (we tested with Campbell's)
dried wheat noodles
, or chow mein noodles (looks like 3 block of ramen noodles)
sugar snap peas
, ends and strings removed
, cut into small cubes (about 1 cup)
- Put vegetable stock and water in a large pot. Add ginger and soy sauce and stir to combine. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add noodles, return to a boil and cook for 4 min until noodles are al dente.
- Add carrots, sugar snap peas and tofu, and simmer 1 to 2 min longer or until noodles and vegetables are cooked through.
- Remove from heat, stir in sesame oil and serve.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 24 g,
- 37 g,
- 23 g,
- 4 g,
- 997 mg.