This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
Jared says he would make this soup even if he didn't like it - just to watch it cook.
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp finely chopped parsley
- 6 cups chicken broth , (homemade, canned or cubed)
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and beat them together with the Parmesan cheese and the parsley. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring the chicken broth to a boil over high heat.
- While you stir the boiling broth, have your young assistant pour the egg mixture into the soup in a steady stream. Keep stirring as the broth simmers – another 2 or 3 minutes. Doesn’t it look raggedy?
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and serve immediately.