White Chocolate Crunch
* PLUS Refrigeration Time: 60 minutes
This white chocolate crunch recipe is made with potato chips, pretzels, toffee, and lemon zest.
, finely chopped (about 2 2/3 cups)
toffee baking bits
- Line an 8-in. square pan with plastic wrap.
- Combine whipping cream, honey and lemon zest in a small heavy pot and bring just to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add white chocolate, let stand for 2 min to melt chocolate, then stir until fully combined. Add toffee bits and pretzels and stir until incorporated.
- Scrape into prepared pan and use a spatula to press mixture all the way to the edges in an even layer. Sprinkle potato chips overtop and press gently into chocolate.
- Chill for 1 hr. or until firm. Pull on plastic wrap and remove solid bar from pan. Peel off plastic and transfer to a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut into 64 1-in. pieces.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 1 g,
- 8 g,
- 4 g,
- 42 mg.
If you have a food processor, it will make quick work of chopping the white chocolate.