Watermelon Berry Ice Pops
10 to 10 servings
A juicy watermelon is one of my summer favourites, but there's so much of it! I love to use up the leftovers in these delicious and healthy frozen pops.
- 5 cups chuncks seedless watermelon
- 1 180 g pkg raspberries , 1 cup pitted cherries or chopped strawberries
- 10 ice pop moulds , each about 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- In a blender or food processor, whirl watermelon and berries or cherries until very smooth.
- Pour watermelon mixture into moulds. If using wooden sticks, fill moulds 2⁄3 full. If using plastic sticks with rims, fill moulds full.
- Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours or preferably overnight. Ice pops will keep well frozen, up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 1 g,