Veggie Pizza Nachos
This article has not been rated yet.
Pizza goes Mexican. Or is it nachos go Italian? It's the best of both worlds.
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pepper , mushrooms or whatever you like
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano , crumbled
- Preheat the broiler element of the oven. Arrange the oven rack so that it is about 6 in. (15 cm) below the broiler.
- Spread the tortilla chips in a single layer on a pizza pan. Sprinkle evenly with half the mozzarella cheese, add the spaghetti sauce in dollops evenly over the cheese, then add the remaining cheese. Sprinkle evenly with the chopped vegetables, Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Place in the oven and broil for 2 to 3 minutes, until cheese is melted.