Have these ingredients on hand and you’ll be set to impress when guests drop by. And picky eaters will be pleased they can choose their favourites.
Ultimate cheese plate
This article has not been rated yet.
8 to 12 Servings
Follow this simple recipe to construct the ultimate cheese plate for you and your guests.
- 168 g semi-firm cheese , or firm cheese, such as cheddar, Gruyere, Asiago, etc
- 168 g colourful cheese , such as pepper-flecked Gouda or herbed havarti
- 168 g soft cheese , like Brie
- 168 g stronger cheese , such as Greek feta or creamy blue like Saint Agur
- 1 to 2 tbsp liquid honey
- handful dried apricots
- handful golden raisins
- handful nuts , such as almonds, walnuts or cashews
- oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
- sliced roasted red sweet pepper , patted dry
- 6 pepperettes , cut into bite-sized pieces
- fresh red grapes , or green grape
- fig jam , or red pepper jelly, optional
- selection of bread
- selection of crackers
- Arrange cheeses on 1 or 2 boards. Scatter apricots, raisins and nuts in between.
- Just before serving, drizzle feta or blue cheese with honey. Arrange sun-dried tomatoes, peppers and pepperettes on a small platter.
- Serve with grapes, breads and crackers.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 16 g,
- 23 g,
- 19 g,
- 1 g,