Traditional Bake-Ahead Pizza Roll-Ups
This article has not been rated yet.
Cheese and salami (or pepperoni) make for delicious bake-ahead pizza roll-ups.
- 1 ball prepared pizza dough , about 625-680 g
- 12 slices salami
- 1 140 g log goat cheese , crumbled
- 2 coarsely chopped roasted red sweet peppers
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. On a lightly floured surface, roll half of dough into a rough 8 x 12 in (20 x 30 cm) rectangle. Sprinkle with half of filling ingredients. Beginning with the long edge, roll up. Using a serrated knife, cut into 10 pieces and place 2 in (5 cm) apart on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and ingredients.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven until bottoms are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then store in an airtight container or individual zip-top bags. Freeze for up to 1 month.
- Makes 20 rolls.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 7 g,
- 7 g,