This article has not been rated yet.
1 to 1 servings
Kids will appreciate the portability of this easy pizza. Recipe by Bonny Reichert
- 1 6-in. medium flour tortilla
- 1 tbsp jarred spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese , of your choice
- diced red sweet pepper , little pieces of smoked turkey or salami, or other favourite toppings
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spread tortilla with sauce and sprinkle with cheese and toppings. Bake for about 7 minutes, until cheese is bubbling.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into wedges and packing (otherwise the crust will go soggy).
- Makes 1 individual pizza.
- In 1 Tortilla Pizza: 294 calories, 15.2 g protein, 16.4 g fat, 20.9 g carbohydrates, 1.1 g dietary fibre, 45 mcg folate, 339 mg calcium