Tingly Thai Crab Crostini
This article has not been rated yet.
24 to 24 servings
- 1 120-g can chunk crab meat
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp hot-pepper flakes
- half whole wheat baguette , sliced diagonally into 1/4-in. crostini slices
- Combine all ingredients except red pepper flakes.
- Top enough crostini to satisfy the spice-avoiders on your guest list, then add red pepper flakes to the remainder.
- Makes 24 slices.
- Make ahead! Refrigerate topping 1-2 days; assemble just before serving.
- In a serving (1 crostini with topping): 23 calories, 1.1 g protein, 0.9 g fat, 3.0 g carbohydrates, 0.3 g dietary fibre