This article has not been rated yet.
Pizza goes south of the border!
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup canned black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack
- 1 12-in. unbaked pizza crust
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Spread the salsa over the pizza crust, leaving about ° in. (1 cm) around the edges unsauced. Sprinkle with the black beans and green onions, then top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned on the bottom and the cheese is melted.