Terrible Teeth Veggie Cups with Creepy Guacamole
This article has not been rated yet.
20 to 20 servings
- 4 carrots , peeled
- 2 green sweet peppers , seeded
- 2 English cucumbers
- 2 bunches celery celery
- 1 head purple cauliflower , cut into florets (can also use green cauliflower as a substitute)
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp toasted black and white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds , (if available)
- Cut carrots, green peppers and cucumbers into 3 to 4 inch long stalks. Use a sharp knife to create jagged edges if desired. Remove the outer stalks of celery and reserve for another use. Trim inner light green and leafy celery stalks to the same length as other vegetables. Cut off stalk of purple cauliflower and cut into florets. When ready to serve, arrange vegetables in small Dixie cups.
- Slice each avocado lengthwise and twist open. Remove the pit and scoop the flesh into a medium bowl. Squeeze in the juice of both limes and add salt. Using a fork or masher, mash until almost smooth.
- Scoop into a small serving bowl and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and pomegranate seeds. Serve with knarly teeth veggie cups for dipping.
- In 1 serving: 92 calories, 2.2 g protein, 6.2 g fat, 9.3 g carbohydrates, 34 mg calcium