Super Bowl Sunday Dip
This article has not been rated yet.
This single-serving Super Bowl Sunday Dip is fresh and light!
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed black beans
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro , optional
- 1/2 small tomato , chopped
- 1/2 avocado , chopped
- 1/2 lime
- Place beans in a portable container. Smash slightly with a fork. Spread sour cream overtop and sprinkle with cilantro. Top with tomato and avocado. Squeeze juice from lime overtop.
- Makes 1 serving.
- In a serving: 291 calories, 10 g protein, 17 g fat, 30 g carbs, 14 g dietary fibre, 68 mg calcium, 3 mg iron
Nutrition (per serving)
- 10 g,
- 17 g,
- 3 mg.