Summer's Best Fruit Tray with Honey Yogurt Dip
This article has not been rated yet.
Use whatever fresh fruits that are in season and your kids enjoy the most!
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 15 large strawberries , hulled and halved
- 4 medium kiwi fruit , peeled and sliced horizontally into 1/2-in. thick pieces
- 2 ripe mangoes , peeled, pitted and cut into 1-in. chunks
- 1 small pineapple , peeled, cored and cut into 1-in. chunks
- 1 medium cantaloupe , seeds and skin removed and sliced into 1-in. chunks
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt and honey. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with chopped pistachios. Set aside.
- Prepare fruit according to recipe directions. Mound fruit onto a large serving platter, arranging fruit in individual sections (this will not only offer beautiful presentation but will allow easy access for kids to select the fruits they love).
- Scatter a few raspberries and blackberries between sections.
- Serve alongside honey yogurt dip.