Stinky Green Onion Snack Pizza
This article has not been rated yet.
6 to 6 servings
The perfect snack for little ogres.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 green onions , chopped (including the green part, of course!)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese , (any kind)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a 12 in. (30 cm) pizza pan.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt. Cut the butter into the flour mixture with a pastry blender or two knives until it resembles coarse crumbs. (This can be done in a food processor.) Add the milk, and stir to make a soft dough. By hand, squash dough evenly onto the pizza pan – pressing the dough right to the edges.
- In another bowl, stir together the onion, shredded cheese and mayonnaise. Spread this stuff evenly over the dough in the pan. Bake for 20 minutes, until the crust is browned on the edges and the topping is puffed and golden. Let cool for a few minutes before cutting into wedges.