This article has not been rated yet.
20 to 20 servings
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- half whole wheat baguette , sliced diagonally into 1/4-in. crostini slices
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Lay 20 crostini on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Top each with shredded chicken and a dab of barbecue sauce; completely cover with cheese (this will keep the chicken moist) and bake 5 minutes. Garnish with a bit of cilantro.
- Makes 20 slices.
- Make ahead! Shred chicken and grate cheese up to 2 days before serving.
- In a serving (1 crostini with topping): 53 calories, 3.9 g protein, 2.9 g fat, 3.1 g carbohydrates, 0.4 g dietary fibre