This recipe is an excerpt from Best of Bridge The Family Slow Cooker, page 34.
Slow Cooker Retro Nuts and BoltsBy Today's Parent
It's not a party without party mix! This classic nuts and bolts recipe is perfect for celebrations and school snacks.
- 4 cups toasted rice cereal , squares
- 3 cups toasted MultiGrain Cheerios
- 3 cups cone-shaped crispy snack corn , (such as Bugels)
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups salted peanuts , (or roasted salted edamame to make school safe!)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup butter , melted
- 3 tbsp Worchestershire sauce