Sinless Cinnamon Rolls
This article has not been rated yet.
When it comes to desserts, you don't need eggs and butter to whip up a tasty treat. These cinnamon-spiced rolls get loads of flavour from a mix of brown sugar, dried fruit and nuts - feel free to switch them up and use your favourites.
650 g pkg frozen
100 g pkg
, about 1 cup (optional)
, dried cranberries or dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Generously coat a 9 x 13 in (3 L) baking dish with oil.
- Lightly dust counter and rolling pin with flour. Roll dough into a 12 x 16 in (30 x 40 cm) rectangle. If the dough shrinks and resists rolling, let it rest for a while.
- Stir oil with brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread over dough.
- Sprinkle dried fruits and nuts overtop. Roll up dough. Slice into 12 rolls. Arrange, cut side down, in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven until golden, 25-35 minutes. Cool 5 minutes, then run a knife around edges to loosen. Serve warm. To reheat, pop individual rolls in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 5 g,
- 40 g,
- 16 g,
- 3 g,