Ricotta Italiano Bites
This article has not been rated yet.
20 to 20 servings
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta
- 4 tsp sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- half whole wheat baguette , sliced diagonally into 1/4-in. crostini slices
- Place 20 crostini on a serving platter and top each with a heaping teaspoon of ricotta.
- Poke a dab of sun-dried tomato pesto in the middle of each ricotta mound, and garnish with parsley.
- Makes 20 slices.
- Speedy prep! Assemble in 5 minutes or less.
- In a serving (1 crostini with topping): 29 calories, 1.3 g protein, 1.3 g fat, 3.3 g carbohydrates, 0.4 g dietary fibre, 24 mg calcium