Practically Perfect Berry Parfaits
This article has not been rated yet.
6 to 6 servings
These parfaits are yummy and healthy!
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla or your favourite fruit yogurt
- 1/2 cup 35% cream , whipped until thickened
- 1/2 pound cake , cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 3 cups fresh strawberries , blueberries, raspberries or a mixture
- In a bowl, stir together the yogurt and whipped cream. Have everything else ready in separate bowls. Pick out and set aside the 6 best berries.
- In 6 parfait glasses (or any other dessert dish) layer the ingredients as follows: first some cake cubes, then some berries and, finally, a dollop of yogurt mixture. Repeat the layers to use all the remaining ingredients. Top each parfait with one of the reserved berries. Refrigerate for one hour or until ready to serve.