- Fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. Once you have, turn the heat down and bring it to a simmer.
- Put your chocolate into a stainless steel bowl, and lay it over the pot. Stir the chocolate until it has completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a piping bag that has been fitted with a round tip.
- Slice off the ends of the pineapple and discard. Cut the remaining fruit into 3 long strips. Cut out the core and discard.
- Cut 6 small triangles out of one strip and 6 large triangles out of the remaining 2 strips.
- Insert a lollipop stick through the wide bottom of the large triangle, and then into the point of a small triangle. Dip the small triangle into melted green candy melts. Pipe chocolate lines and dots onto the large triangle.
Originally published in the Today’s Parent February 2015 issue.