1 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, granulated and brown sugars in a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and well combined. Add egg and vanilla and beat until fully incorporated.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl and stir until well blended.
- Add flour mixture into butter mixture and beat until fully combined. Add oats, sunflower seeds and chocolate chips, and beat until just incorporated.
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls. Place 3 in. apart on prepared baking sheets and flatten slightly with your hand (cookies will spread).
- Bake cookies for 13 to 15 min or until lightly golden at the edges. Let cool on baking sheets for 5 min, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 22 g,
- 10 g,
- 2 g,
- 70 mg.
When you bake one sheet of cookies at a time, it ensures crisp and evenly browned edges. But you can bake two sheets at a time, just use the top and lower oven racks and switch positions halfway through baking.