Peanut Butter and Jam Squares
Your favourite sandwich goes from squishy white bread to treat form in this tasty peanut butter and jam square.
, or raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9 x 13 in. baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt in a bowl, and stir with a fork until uniform. Reserve.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugars. With an electric mixer, beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well between additions. Add vanilla and peanut butter and beat until just combined.
- Add flour mixture and beat until combined. Spread about two-thirds of dough onto prepared pan as evenly as possible. Spread jam on top of dough. Use a teaspoon to dollop remaining dough all over batter, then spread it a little so that it covers part of the jam. Don’t worry if it looks a bit messy.
- Bake for 40 min or until jam is bubbling all over, bars are golden and cooked through. Cool completely, then pull on parchment paper to remove bars from pan. Cut into 24 squares.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 5 g,
- 32 g,
- 14 g,
- 170 mg.