Peach Dessert Quesadilla
Tortillas aren't just for lunch! Try this recipe for a peach dessert quesadilla next time you need dessert fast. It's a low-fat dessert, too.
- 2 peaches , peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup slivered basil leaves
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 1 pkg large flour tortillas
- honey , to spread
- thinly sliced brie
- Combine peeled and sliced peaches with lime juice, slivered basil leaves, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide peach mixture and some thinly sliced brie between 2 large tortillas that have been spread with honey. Top each with another tortilla, then cook in a skillet or barbecue over medium heat, about 2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Let stand 2 minutes. Slice into wedges and serve.