Orange Banana Smoothie
This article has not been rated yet.
We always keep a couple of sliced bananas frozen in a plastic bag so we can make this delicious breakfast smoothie on a moment's notice. It's as good(maybe better)with pineapple or any other pure fruit juice instead of orange juice.
- 1 large banana , peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey , (or to taste)
- 4 ice cubes
- In the container of a blender, combine the frozen banana chunks, the orange juice, yogurt and honey.
- Blend on high speed, adding the ice cubes one at a time through the little hole in the lid while the blender is running.
- Continue blending until completely smooth.